Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- You are eligible to participate in the Power Saver Rewards Program Referral Program (the “Referral Program”) if you have a residential Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) account enrolled in Power Saver Rewards Program. By participating in the Referral Program, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- To participate in the Referral Program, you (the “Referrer”) must share your personalized link in the email received from Olivine with friends, family, and others (the “Referee”) inviting them to join Power Saver Rewards Program.
- When a Referee successfully completes a new enrollment in the Power Saver Rewards Program using your personalized link, you will receive a $15 credit with TangoCard provided that (1) PG&E has funds remaining in its budget established for this Referral Program at the time of third-party enrollment and (2) you remain enrolled in the Power Saver Rewards Program at the time of third-party enrollment. If these conditions are met, you will be sent an email notifying you that you have a TangoCard credit. To obtain the credit with TangoCard, you will need to set up an account with TangoCard and agree to the TangoCard terms and conditions.
- In order to “successfully complete a new enrollment” in the Power Saver Rewards Program, the Referee must complete the on-line enrollment flow they are directed to; be eligible for the Power Saver Rewards Program according to its terms; and have that eligibility verified by the appropriate entities.
- Olivine retains the sole right to determine eligibility for benefits in the Referral Program and to change the Referral Program at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Referral Program is designed for eligible individuals to refer other eligible individuals to enroll in Power Saver Rewards Program. Any attempts to use the Referral Program for other purposes will be considered an abuse of the Referral Program and may lead to a denial of benefits. Olivine may extend, change, or terminate the Referral Program at any time, and may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- You may not suggest any relationship between you and Olivine, or between you and Olivine’s partners, at any time, including when sending referrals to potential enrollees. You agree to abide by all applicable laws when sending referrals to potential enrollees.
- PG&E employees are not eligible to participate in the Referral Program.